Caring for You, Not Just Your Eyes
Our seven doctors and highly trained staff strive to give you an exceptional patient experience by using the most advanced testing and diagnostic equipment available today. This allows us to provide you with thorough preventative care, treatment, and management of eye disease such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and dry eye syndrome. We combine this technology with our focus on education and create a partnership with you to give you the best visual and eye health results for a lifetime.
Our clinical expertise is supported by our optical boutique, and high quality lens and contact lens products. Brand names, unique lines from Europe, and over a 1000 frames to choose in a wide variety of styles and prices make our optical a great choice for your next eyewear purchase. Our dedication to high quality lens choices creates eyewear that not only looks great, but more importantly creates the sharpest, clearest vision available today. Additionally, our doctors are highly trained in fitting contact lenses including specialty lenses and multifocal options, and we carry several contact lens brands in stock to allow you to get contact lenses the same day.
An Eye Care Clinic Who Caters to You:
- Saturday and evening appointments
- 24 hour on-call doctor availability
- Emergency same day appointments available
- Foreign body removal and eye injury treatment
- Cataract, glaucoma and macular degeneration care
- Diabetic eye care and corresponding management with your primary care physician
- Dry eye treatment in our accredited dry eye clinic
- The latest advancements in eyewear and contact lens technologies
- Beautiful optical boutique with over 1000 frames to choose from including brand names, unique European lines and a wide-range of prices
- Wide range of contact lens brands available including several brands of in-stock lenses